An accurate medical bracelet to monitor physiological signals in real time.
- 3-axis Accelerometer
- Temperature and Heat Flux
- Electrodermal Activity (EDA)
- Photoplethysmography (PPG)
The E3 and E4 are designed for research and development. Apps only offer access to raw data and is difficult to interpret without 3rd party software. For personal use, Empatica is recommending the Embrace. Learn more on the Embrace marketing campaign site.
Empatica clients such as Sony, Intel, and Microsoft to bring health monitoring to a whole new level.
Some of the E4 projects include
- Autism communications
- Chronic pain monitoring
- Seizure detection in epilepsy
- Child and teenage obesity
- Driving safety monitoring
- Stress monitoring
- physician to patient relationship
- Hypertension prediction and therapy
- Parkinson’s early detection
- Monitoring everyday life for elite sports players
A computing company, focused on human data analytics. Developing groundbreaking wearable devices with medical quality sensing.
Monitoring the Autonomic Nervous System – Detecting electrodermal activity (Electrical signals sent through your skin). Watching for sympathetic activation and Parasympathetic activation caused by emotions.
Crowd Funded – Over $500,000 raised through IndieGoGo. Expected to deliver by July 2015.